NORTH RICHLAND HILLS NEW HOME DEVELOPMENTS
North Richland Hills TX New Home Developments
Real estate market data for North Richland Hills, TX provided by Amy Steele of Cities Real Estate.
There are some great new developments happening on the North Richland Hills Real Estate Front. I have summarized what new ones are coming or already in action. Call me at 817-470-8043 if you want to see any of the homes in these developments. I am pleased to represent new home clients and trust me, you want the experience on your side!
- Home Town North Richland Hills is adding new lots and sales now! Take this rare opportunity to build in this stunning community. Watch my video of happy homeowner in Home Town and the area. Call me to take a look!
- At the March 3rd North Richland Hills city council meeting, a hearing was held on the Harmon Farms project. This will be a 28 home development on almost 10 acres with 2 open spaces off of Rumfield and Eden Roads. It was approved for various plat changes, retention/detention ponds for storm runoff, variances to cul-de-sac fronts and a final plat approval.
- Cambridge will be getting underway soon on a 58 acre tract on Iron Horse and Liberty Way. This development consists of new homes priced from the $200k range and will bring 197 homes to North Richland Hills. There will be three design phases, The Villages, Cambridge Place and Cambridge Estates. Sandlin Homes is the builder for the Cambridge Place portion and will start immediately with groundbreaking in June 2014. The large home lots in The Estates of Cambridge will begin at an unknown future date.
Rendition Homes will build The Villages at Cambridge totaling 77 home lots, which will provide enough room for minimum 1,800-square-foot homes. Cambridge Place will have similar sized homes.
- Briar Point Villas off of Amundson Drive and Main Street on almost 2 acres. 17 lots on this parcel was approved by the council a few months back. They will be townhomes or duplex units, most of them facing Main Street with a few lots backing up to Dick Faram Park. This was an abandoned project previously from a different developer and has been vacant for a while. The old walls were already demolished and work should begin soon. Super close to a great park and the Cottonbelt trail for walking, jogging and biking.
- Thornbridge by Our Country Homes is framing a new section on Davis Blvd. This is a continuation of that beautiful community. These home have a tiered pricing that includes different finish outs. The homes are gorgeous!
Saddlebrook also by Our Country Homes. This is a small community of homes off of Davis and North Tarrant. Lots of shopping and dining right in the area that you can walk to, trails and parks! Lots are selling now!