Do you have a good faith belief that your intellectual property rights have been violated by Cities Real Estate - David Pannell Team? Do you have a good faith belief that a third party may have uploaded content to CitiesRealEstate.com?
If you have answered yes to either or both of these questions, Cities Real Estate - David Pannell Team requests you provide to it at its primary office address at, 8701 Bedford Euless Rd Suite 540, Hurst TX 76053, the information listed below in accordance with DMCA:
1. Please describe the copyrighted material, work or other intellectual property (collectively "Material") which you believe is being infringed upon, and where on the CitiesRealEstate.com website the Material is located.
2. Your contact information (name, telephone number, e-mail address, or other detail where Cities Real Estate - David Pannell Team* or the alleged infringing party can make direct contact with you).
3. Describe that you have a good faith belief that the Material and/or its use is not authorized by the existing copyright or other intellectual property rights' registered owner, by its agent or by law, and such statement and/or description is signed** under the penalties of perjury that you are the owner of the Material or the person authorized by the owner to act.
Upon receipt of the information above Cities Real Estate - David Pannell Team will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to the offending material, but may need additional information to fully address the DMCA notice that you have provided to us and before removing any of the offending material. Your contact information given in the notice requested may be provided to the alleged infringing party if it is not Cities Real Estate - David Pannell Team so an appropriate proper response can be sent.
DMCA is the Digital Millennium Copyright Notice, which states that an Internet Service Provider must remove materials from a web site that appear to infringe upon copyrighted materials after the ISP receive proper notice or lose safe harbor and be subject to liability.
* The alleged infringing party may be someone other than Cities Real Estate - David Pannell Team.
** The signature may be an electronic signature.
- Arlington Heights
- Bella Flora
- Bellaire Heights
- Covered Bridge Canyon
- Countryside Estates
- Creekside at Colleyville
- Forest Glenn
- Hogan's Glen
- Glade Crossing
- Graham Ranch
- La Cantera at Team Ranch
- Marshall Ridge
- The Resort On Eagle Mountain Lake
- Edwards Ranch Riverhills
- Creeks Of Aledo
- Forest Glenn
- Glade Crossing
- Hidden Lakes
- Montrachet Fort Worth
- Pecan Plantation
- River Bend Estates
- Ridgmar Estates
- River Crest Landing
- Shady Oaks
- Villages of Stonegate
- Walsh Ranch Neighborhood
- Westover Hills
- Westworth Village
Sell With Cities
The thing we like about Real Estate is that there is no recommend retail price. We use a system/process that helps our clients achieve top market price in a reasonable time. Ask us how?
Gotta Check It Out No conversation about the Cultural District would be complete without talking about West Seventh Street. A well-loved hotspot for happy hours and dinner with friends, West Seventh Street has a way of attracting an energetic ...Read More
Gotta Check It Out Tillery Park is a gem hidden on Berkeley Place, just off Forest Park. The street ends in a small shady parking lot. This park is very close to the Fort Worth Zoo. It is a Leathers & Associates playground built in 2007 by ...Read More
Gotta Check It Out Mira Vista Country Club Mira Vista has one of the best country clubs around. This isn’t one of those snooty, puttin’ on airs kinda country clubs. Mira Vista Country Club is family and community oriented. Heck, they ...Read More
Gotta Check It Out In today’s world, you hold the world in your hands. You can sometimes forget that life used to be a lot slower. It can be therapeutic to experience how Americans back in the 1800s got through their days. It’s ...Read More