Do you have a good faith belief that your intellectual property rights have been violated by Cities Real Estate - David Pannell Team? Do you have a good faith belief that a third party may have uploaded content to CitiesRealEstate.com?
If you have answered yes to either or both of these questions, Cities Real Estate - David Pannell Team requests you provide to it at its primary office address at, 8701 Bedford Euless Rd Suite 540, Hurst TX 76053, the information listed below in accordance with DMCA:
1. Please describe the copyrighted material, work or other intellectual property (collectively "Material") which you believe is being infringed upon, and where on the CitiesRealEstate.com website the Material is located.
2. Your contact information (name, telephone number, e-mail address, or other detail where Cities Real Estate - David Pannell Team* or the alleged infringing party can make direct contact with you).
3. Describe that you have a good faith belief that the Material and/or its use is not authorized by the existing copyright or other intellectual property rights' registered owner, by its agent or by law, and such statement and/or description is signed** under the penalties of perjury that you are the owner of the Material or the person authorized by the owner to act.
Upon receipt of the information above Cities Real Estate - David Pannell Team will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to the offending material, but may need additional information to fully address the DMCA notice that you have provided to us and before removing any of the offending material. Your contact information given in the notice requested may be provided to the alleged infringing party if it is not Cities Real Estate - David Pannell Team so an appropriate proper response can be sent.
DMCA is the Digital Millennium Copyright Notice, which states that an Internet Service Provider must remove materials from a web site that appear to infringe upon copyrighted materials after the ISP receive proper notice or lose safe harbor and be subject to liability.
* The alleged infringing party may be someone other than Cities Real Estate - David Pannell Team.
** The signature may be an electronic signature.
- Arlington Heights
- Bella Flora
- Bellaire Heights
- Covered Bridge Canyon
- Countryside Estates
- Creekside at Colleyville
- Forest Glenn
- Hogan's Glen
- Glade Crossing
- Graham Ranch
- La Cantera at Team Ranch
- Marshall Ridge
- The Resort On Eagle Mountain Lake
- Edwards Ranch Riverhills
- Creeks Of Aledo
- Forest Glenn
- Glade Crossing
- Hidden Lakes
- Montrachet Fort Worth
- Pecan Plantation
- River Bend Estates
- Ridgmar Estates
- River Crest Landing
- Shady Oaks
- Villages of Stonegate
- Walsh Ranch Neighborhood
- Westover Hills
- Westworth Village
Sell With Cities
The thing we like about Real Estate is that there is no recommend retail price. We use a system/process that helps our clients achieve top market price in a reasonable time. Ask us how?
The long-awaited and much anticipated Cultural District project is finally about here. With ground-breaking scheduled for the summer of this year and the opening in the Summer of 2023, all of the pieces appear to be in place. Crescent Real Estate ...Read More
Gotta Check It Out Remember when snooty folks made fun of California wine? If the grapes weren’t grown in France or Italy, the wine was considered inferior. That ended decades ago as Napa Valley proved that great wine could be made here in ...Read More
Gotta Check It Out: Vaquero Golf Club Established in 2001, Vaquero occupies 525 acres of what was once the Hunt brothers’ Circle T Ranch in Westlake, Texas. Discovery Land Company purchased the ranch and developed it into an intimate, ...Read More
Gotta Check It Out: Botanical Research Institute of Texas The Botanical Research Institute of Texas (BRIT) is a global botanical research institute and learning center located in downtown Fort Worth, Texas. BRIT was established in 1987 to hold in ...Read More