Do you have a good faith belief that your intellectual property rights have been violated by David Pannell? Do you have a good faith belief that a third party may have uploaded content to CitiesRealEstate.com?
If you have answered yes to either or both of these questions, David Pannell requests you provide to it at its primary office address at, 1106 Samuels Ave Fort Worth, TX 76102 or via email to David Pannell, [email protected] the information listed below in accordance with DMCA:
1. Please describe the copyrighted material, work or other intellectual property (collectively "Material") which you believe is being infringed upon, and where on the CitiesRealEstate.com website the Material is located.
2. Your contact information (name, telephone number, e-mail address, or other detail where David Pannell* or the alleged infringing party can make direct contact with you).
3. Describe that you have a good faith belief that the Material and/or its use is not authorized by the existing copyright or other intellectual property rights' registered owner, by its agent or by law, and such statement and/or description is signed** under the penalties of perjury that you are the owner of the Material or the person authorized by the owner to act.
Upon receipt of the information above David Pannell will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to the offending material, but may need additional information to fully address the DMCA notice that you have provided to us and before removing any of the offending material. Your contact information given in the notice requested may be provided to the alleged infringing party if it is not David Pannell so an appropriate proper response can be sent.
DMCA is the Digital Millennium Copyright Notice, which states that an Internet Service Provider must remove materials from a web site that appear to infringe upon copyrighted materials after the ISP receive proper notice or lose safe harbor and be subject to liability.
* The alleged infringing party may be someone other than David Pannell.
** The signature may be an electronic signature.
- Arlington Heights
- Bella Flora
- Bellaire Heights
- Covered Bridge Canyon
- Countryside Estates
- Creekside at Colleyville
- Forest Glenn
- Hogan's Glen
- Glade Crossing
- Graham Ranch
- La Cantera at Team Ranch
- Marshall Ridge
- The Resort On Eagle Mountain Lake
- Edwards Ranch Riverhills
- Creeks Of Aledo
- Forest Glenn
- Glade Crossing
- Hidden Lakes
- Montrachet Fort Worth
- Pecan Plantation
- River Bend Estates
- Ridgmar Estates
- River Crest Landing
- Shady Oaks
- Villages of Stonegate
- Walsh Ranch Neighborhood
- Westover Hills
- Westworth Village
Sell With Cities
The thing we like about Real Estate is that there is no recommend retail price. We use a system/process that helps our clients achieve top market price in a reasonable time. Ask us how?
Did you know that the sun shines 229 days a year in beautiful Fort Worth, which is almost a month more than the national average? If you’re going to be visiting Fort Worth, or you’re already lucky enough to live here, you’ll find ...Read More
You’ve spent a lifetime accumulating assets - real estate, personal possessions such as jewelry or antiques, savings and investment accounts...all of the things that make up your estate. The last thing you want to have happen when you pass ...Read More
Having dealt with real estate probate and estate sales, we’re acutely aware that many people have a certain amount of anxiety when it comes to selling items that have been in the family for some time and hold a degree of sentimental value. ...Read More
Selling your home can be hard work – repairs, yard work, updating old kitchen cabinets, and more. Much more. Fortunately, there is an easier way to sell your home: selling it “as is.” Rather than investing time and money sprucing ...Read More
How does a Lady Bird Deed Work In Texas? A Lady Bird Deed in Texas gives you the best of both worlds as a property owner. You can transfer the ownership of real property to someone and still keep the ability to use and dispose of that property, ...Read More